SkyBus, a world-leading airport transport service with operations across Australia and New Zealand, engaged GAO to help better understand, engage and service their international customers.
Since 2016, GAO has provided SkyBus with strategic planning, experience development, digital marketing, trade engagement, translation and multilingual creative design services. Core to this strategy is understanding and enhancing the visitor experience as well as building SkyBus’s international capabilities, including:
– Undertake operational reviews, research, experience audits and cultural awareness training
– Implement wayfinding and signage strategies including offline and digital integration
– Multilingual content and collateral (Chinese/Japanese/Korean)
– Digital channel management (eg, WeChat Account, travel review sites)
– Partnership development (eg, Ctrip, airline MOUs) and marketing campaign implementation